VERONICA MARCHESE, Ph.D.
Owner: Wholeness & Holiness
For many years I have integrated faith and psychology in my work as a parish minister, retreat leader and as a licensed psychotherapist. I personally have experienced the value of integrating tools from the study of psychology into the Catholic-Christian faith tradition that sustains me. My hope in creating this online community is to be a resource to anyone seeking to grow in their personal and spiritual journey. The resources and products I offer are rooted in Catholic-Christian teachings and research-based Psychological science.
The concept of “Wholeness and Holiness” originates from my Ph.D. dissertation which explored the importance of being a psychological WHOLE and spiritually HOLY person. What I offer through this online community is rooted in more than 25 years of education and experience integrating faith and psychology. My deep prayer and hope is to be a resource and support to you, as you continue to grow in wholeness and holiness. Thank you for visiting this site…. I’m excited you are here!
License & Association Memberships
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2004 (License # 41348)
- Catholic Psychotherapy Association
- California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Ventura County CAMFT – Board Member
- American Psychological Association
- B.A. Psychology
- M.A. Counseling
- Ph.D. Depth Psychology with an emphasis in Somatics
- 25 years working in full time Catholic parish ministry for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Speaker, Retreat & Workshop Leader
- Vocation Assessment Team – Archdiocese of Los Angeles (Current)
- Educator (High School, College & University)
- Psychotherapist (previous experience includes; Community Clinics, Hospitals, Military Programs & Schools)